1. How do I become a new patient with Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology?
Please send a new patient request through the portal with your name, address, birth date and reason for being seen as well as your list of medications and a determination will be made regarding your request to be seen.
2. Am I considered a "new patient" if I've seen Melissa Prince, CANP previously?
No, you are considered an established patient.
3. Which conditions or medical diagnoses will be treated by Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology?
Insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, PCOS, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, high cholesterol and low testosterone in men.
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING DIABETICS AT THIS TIME (neither type 1 or type 2).
4. Will insurance be accepted?
No, Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology will not be accepting insurance. This is a cash-only practice. If you'd like to attempt to get reimbursed by your insurance after the visit, Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology can provide you a superbill which you can send into your insurance. There is no guarantee that reimbursement from your insurance will occur.
5. How much does it cost to be seen at Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology?
For follow-up appointments for established patients it will be $135 per visit and for new patients it will be $275 per visit.
6. Do I have to fill out any forms before I can be seen by Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology? We do have some consents and health information we would like to collect before your visit. You will find these in your portal under "My Health" then "Medical Forms"
7. What do I do if I need a refill?
Please send a message on the portal and it will be refilled within 24 hours of your request.
8. What do I do if I need to contact Melissa Prince CANP for anything other than a refill?
Please send a message on the portal if possible, if it is urgent and after hours, then an email to email@example.com
and it will be addressed promptly. If it is a true medical emergency, please call 911.
9. Is Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology a concierge practice?
No, we are fee for pay, you only pay for each individual visit.
10. Is Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week?
No, we are open 8am-7pm M-F.
11. Are all visits virtual (telehealth)?
90% of the visits will be telehealth through the athena portal. Melissa Prince CANP, Endocrinology will be offering limited office hours 2-4 days per month for sample distribution and as needed physical exams. If you would specifically like an in-person visit, please request this in the portal, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. What if it's the time of my visit and I can't log into the athena portal?
13. What if I don't have internet access and can't access the athena portal?
Please call/text 480-244-0703
14. Do I have to pay before every visit?
Yes, if payment has not been received by the time of the visit, the visit will be cancelled and you will be subject to a cancellation fee of $75.
15. How do I pay?
Please pay with Melissa Prince, CANP at the time of the visit.
16. How do I request medical records?